Becoming actively involved in your church is vital for your spiritual growth. This involvement in turn helps the church achieve it's own spiritual goals. We offer so many different ways you can be a part of this exciting growth. We need peoples involvement in many different areas. You can be as active as you like. We are a relatively small congregation but we love to take on BIG projects so we are grateful for any and all participation. When we work together as a team, there's no such thing as a project or event to big!
Please contact any board member or existing team member at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about how you can help out on a team that may bring out your particular spiritual gifts. We promise you will be amazed how uplifting spiritual teamwork can be for you. Click here to view the many opportunities God has placed before you.
Not sure what your spiritual gifts are? Take the Spiritual Gifts Survey. Click here.
Ministry Team Staff
- Building and Grounds – responsible for the overall care and maintainance of all buildings and properties owned by Cornerstone MCC.
- Community Outreach – referred to as Missions, and often used interchangeably with Evangelism......going out into the world and proclaiming the gospel, making disciples and reaching out to those in need in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Hospitality and Fellowship – provide an environment where people can enjoy fellowship together through meals, activities and gatherings.
Rev Sara Sills
- Congregational Care – responsible for provinging care and support for individuals and families within the congregation during times of crisis or need, connecting with visitors, and spiritual enrichment opportunities for adults, youths and children.
- Worship Ministry – provide a worship experience where people connect with and are eager to praise and encounter the living God.